Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jag,

Larry I definitely know from PG, Pakman I will certainly look up. HK isn't certain yet, but its looking good...my boss has resigned and I'm being considered as his replacement. Keep your fins crossed for me.

Drew

shugar:
HK sounds good... just hook up with larry (who you probably know, or know of since you frequent the point) and the korean chap (pakman)

they look for any excuse to jump here for a dip or two

Jag
don't forget jason :)

happybuddha:
Jag,

Larry I definitely know from PG, Pakman I will certainly look up. HK isn't certain yet, but its looking good...my boss has resigned and I'm being considered as his replacement. Keep your fins crossed for me.

Drew
what part of china you in?

Mike,

I've been Guangzhou for 1.5 years and 2 years in Tianjin before that and before that 10 years in the Philippines (which is my second home :14: ).

Drew

good to have you in HK Drew... In the meantime, maybe we'll cross paths in the PI. Your reputation exceeds you at The Point bar... :wink:

Thanks pakman, I'm not in HKG yet, but its looking very good and I should know for sure in the next week or so.

I would like to correct your impression of me and The Point.

I've never, ever, ever been in The Point!...oh, OK, maybe once or twice...but I have never, ever, ever done a round of shots for a t-shirt...oh OK, maybe once or twice...but I have never, ever, ever danced on the bar...oh, OK, maybe once or twice...oh, OK, I'm not very good at lying.:D

Drew

hmm... oh well, good buddy of mine has been living in Shanghai for the last 10 years... and if you are a bar hopper in Shanghain you will most likely know him....

Thanks for asking Mike. I don't get up to Shanghai much and don't many bars other than Malones and Hooters (I just go there to have a quite beer and read a book).

Back
Top Bottom