Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you've met norman :thumbs-up awesome! in aman of all places :D

stick around ppd some more pyro and you'll be like the coya's and the lolo's :D

iris_ice:
you've met norman :thumbs-up awesome! in aman of all places :D

stick around ppd some more pyro and you'll be like the coya's and the lolo's :D

:D Yup! I was there for a wedding in February... Perks of the job... Did a show on the island, couldn't resist not to dive. Tempted to DM on fireworks off season....

snicker...

Kim you crack me up...

any way they can automate an ammendum to each post that says... don't answer here!!! answer THERE!!!

Mike Veitch:
any way they can automate an addendum to each post that says... don't answer here!!! answer THERE!!!
I wish.........:wink:

There's about twice as many deleted posts in the other thread as there are real ones. Without the cleanup I'd probably have to call it "Mutterings Of Filipinos" or something! :eyebrow:

Sometimes I feel like I'm mopping the floor but the water pipe is actually broken so there's no way to win.......:D

aquamarin:
Ok, so I've never been to the Philippines.................BUT I'll be there 5,5 months starting this November :D Doing my IDC - and with a bit of luck and not too many blonde moments, I'll be an OWSI before Xmas :)

Name: Karin
Profession: believe it or not, I've given up my REAL career and sold my home to become a REAL dive chick
Diving since: 2003
Cert: PADI DM
Favourite dive sites: Straits of Tiran and Ras Mohammed, Red Sea; Shark Point, Phuket; Koh Bon Pinnacle, Similan - ohhhhh, lots of favourites, anywhere with fish.........especially anywhere with SHARKS :sigh:
Dream dive: anywhere as long as viz is beyond 2 meters and water temp around bathtub :wink:
Gear: especially love my Stinger and my custom-made 5/7 mm wetsuit, perfect for temperatures below 34 C :wink: Oceanic BCD (would love to try a backplate), Aqualung Titan LX regs, Mares Quattro fins
Others: It is NOT true what they say about Danish girls :wink:

Oh, and did anyone see the piece on a certain PG dive center (Matt?!) in the Exceeding Expectations part of the latest Undersea Journal?

Happy diving everyone......

welcome, karin :D you sound so cool, wish we can dive with you when you visit PI :thumbs-up

Back
Top Bottom