Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
I wish.........

There's about twice as many deleted posts in the other thread as there are real ones. Without the cleanup I'd probably have to call it "Mutterings Of Filipinos" or something!

Sometimes I feel like I'm mopping the floor but the water pipe is actually broken so there's no way to win.......

take it easy, kim... you might have another episode or something :coffee:

It's seems like you're starting to dislike (hate?) your job Kim. I understand how difficult it is and I can't blame you for feeling exasperated at times - but why keep at it if you are starting to resent it?

Also, can I point out that although the PPD is predominantly Filipino, there are many other active members who aren't -who "mutter" just as much. Not that I'm against muttering. Sometimes our mutterings are more meaningful than the lengthy, senseless blah blahs of more eloquent SB divers (during their proloooooooooonged surface interval).

Ladies....ladies.....maybe I should have used more smilies or something...:D

Mutterings Of Filipinos.......get it? :eyebrow:

Thank you for your concern though.....

Iris...I didn't have an 'episode' - I had a rather major bypass operation because of gunging up my blood vessels due to smoking since I was 13 :crafty:
As I now have a whole new set of installed tubes and I've given up smoking I don't really expect another 'episode'. :blinking:

Keeping that particular thread clean has been a major request from PPD members from Day 1. For some reason the PPD don't seem to be able to keep a thread on track by themselves and they need outside help. :mooner:

(Of course if you don't want me to do it anymore............:lol: )

edit: Just for you I've added smilies to the post to make it clearer. British humor can be a bit tricky for some but as I was answering Mike, and he's Canadian, I thought he'd get it..(they normally do...)

Kim:

Iris...I didn't have an 'episode' - I had a rather major bypass operation because of gunging up my blood vessels due to smoking since I was 13 :crafty:
As I now have a whole new set of installed tubes and I've given up smoking I don't really expect another 'episode'. :blinking:

Keeping that particular thread clean has been a major request from PPD members from Day 1. For some reason the PPD don't seem to be able to keep a thread on track by themselves and they need outside help. :mooner:

edit: Just for you I've added smilies to the post to make it clearer. British humor can be a bit tricky for some but as I was answering Mike, and he's Canadian, I thought he'd get it..(they normally do...)
Ah Kim, Cathy is a Doctor....who likes "shooters" at The Point in PG.

clgsamson:
Ah Kim, Cathy is a Doctor....who likes "shooters" at The Point in PG.
What's that....a cocktail?

Whatever.......my original post was meant as humor but the ladies didn't really seem to get it......oh well......:D

Kim:

too funny kim :lol: :lol: :lol:

jonix:
basically. but it can be unmixed spirits as well. small shot glass.
Like a Tequila Slammer? (I've had quite some fun in the company of ladies and a few Slammers! :D)

Kim:
What's that....a cocktail?

Whatever.......my original post was meant as humor but the ladies didn't really seem to get it......oh well......:D

Sorry for misinterpreting your post, Kim. But after seeing the 5 red excalmation marks, I didn't think you were in a humorous mood.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom