Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man if anyone wants to have a great time diving, singing and laughing the Philippines is the place. A few years ago I spent three weeks on Siquijor Island. WOW... The waters were outstanding and the people were wonderfully nice and fun to be around.I played every afternoon with the kids on the beach. Truly a great place!!!!!!

dami pala tayo dito ah...

yeah, come back soon craborn :D

@ocremaster: ppd keeps on growing :) and you got lots of dives :)

Hi everyone!

I'm Gerry Reyes and just passing through your e-group. Chip told me about this nice place. We will be going to Verde Island with me for almost a week to do some volunteer work for the community: survey of mooring sites, monitoring for crown of thorns starfish infestation (if there are), diver training for 12 residents from the six barangays who are helping out in the conservation project of Conservation International (CI) and First Philippine Conservation, Inc. (FPCI). This means we both will be diving in the 2 MPAs.

Looking forward to lurking and learning around here. Best regards to you all!

Gerry Reyes:
Hi everyone!

I'm Gerry Reyes and just passing through your e-group. Chip told me about this nice place. We will be going to Verde Island with me for almost a week to do some volunteer work for the community: survey of mooring sites, monitoring for crown of thorns starfish infestation (if there are), diver training for 12 residents from the six barangays who are helping out in the conservation project of Conservation International (CI) and First Philippine Conservation, Inc. (FPCI). This means we both will be diving in the 2 MPAs.

Looking forward to lurking and learning around here. Best regards to you all!
hi gerry! are you the same gerry reyes one of the gods of philippine diving???

Jag

shugar:
hi gerry! are you the same gerry reyes one of the gods of philippine diving???

Jag
that's the guy. :) We' in the Conservation International office right now. He asked if I could help him out for a couple of days. We'll be heading the verde in a about an hour. I'm doing the documentation.

chip104:
that's the guy. :) We' in the Conservation International office right now. He asked if I could help him out for a couple of days. We'll be heading the verde in a about an hour. I'm doing the documentation.
have fun chippy... great way to squeeze in a couple of more dives before you leave! btw... when do we drink?

Jag

Gerry Reyes:
monitoring for crown of thorns starfish infestation (if there are), Looking forward to lurking and learning around here. Best regards to you all!

HERE is a guaranteed Crown of thorns infestation

INFRONT OF VILLA CASTILLO resort at bauan , batangas between Ligpo island and Portulano

the ENTIRE REEF infront of VILLA CASTILLO is FULL / CARPETED with crown of thorns even during daytime !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom