Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Chipmeister - did I hear you have a layover in HK? Got time to sneak into central for a drink?

Edit: oh scratch that offer... Just realized that's this weekend. Will have to take a rain check for "the return of the Chip-endale beefcake" sometime next year) I'm traveling from Apr. 29-May 7.
yea, thought about that, would have loved to stay for a day or so, but my mom wouldn't allow for it. Wants me back pronto! :)

paolov:
HERE is a guaranteed Crown of thorns infestation

INFRONT OF VILLA CASTILLO resort at bauan , batangas between Ligpo island and Portulano

the ENTIRE REEF infront of VILLA CASTILLO is FULL / CARPETED with crown of thorns even during daytime !!!!

clean-up! clean-up! clean-up! :D

:balloon welcome to ppd! :balloon

mimac (caimera) - just don't drink too much when you have dive plans the following day, okay? :smash:

michael (BikerManiac) - how did ish get your pix? :boings:

kevin (415Gem) - glad you love PI... love it here too :nod: which months of the year are you and your family here?

sir gerry (gerry reyes) - da man!!! :14: woo-hoo

:new_smili

welcome!

izzy - are you a boy or a girl? we've been having a debate about your gender... :D you got lotsa dive toys :thumbs-up nice :D so it seems you're a boy but your name is izzy... hmmm... another kim?... "certs don't make a good diver" ...i can almost hear someone say, certs are for sissies :joke:

edtee - atty. tee... mr. tee... :slick: defender of barangay pasaway :boings:

:balloon

hmmmm can we request that a new thread be made for

"Commentaries on Lets get to know the Philippine paradise divers" thread where comments from " Lets get to know the Philippine paradise divers" would be automatically moved after 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom