Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
well here's a candidate for a PAdwan of the dark side !!!!!

(in a yoda voice) “Teach her you must, lest she goes to the dark side, she will”

ishbaby:
Wow it's nice to find fellow divers over at this board. Im actually one of those lone divers that seek for fellow divers to dive with. I began diving with 2 friends and all of them are just too lazy to dive at this point. Wish you guys can plan a meeting or something where I can join. Im just sooo itching to dive again. It has been a month since my last one.

Oh. . let me introduce myself!

Name: Karisma (Isma, ISH)
Diving since: April 2005
Certification : PADI OW (that already tried drift and wreck diving haha)
Favorite dive sites: Daril Laot (not sure of the spelling), Cathedral, Batok and Sombrero Island
Dream Dive: TUBBATAHA and the Coron Wrecks.
Equipment: Oceanic Isla BCD, Mares Avantix 3, Gull Abeam Window Mask, Aqua Lung suit, soon an Apeks ATX50 1st stage, 2nd stage ATX20 and Orca Gauge (but that's soon! Ü)

Hi ish! Welcome to the PPD!

Oi Ish! I just realized that you're the one from scuba1.net that I referred SB! Hope you enjoy it here. The PPD nation is growing!

Welcome! Welcome! Ishbaby! Do join us in our dives, most of us have trips every so often. When I started diving I was like you, I did not have a group as I took the course alone, but that did not stop me from diving!

Back
Top Bottom