Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
welcome to the fold bing!

i'll be in davao early july... my friend (a non diver) promised to "try" to get me hooked up for a couple of dives while i'm there...

seems i just bumped into a better option hehehehehe

see you around!

Jag

Thanks Jag! shure, i'll be more than happy to show you around, i'd recommend going with the Carabao Dive Shop since the guys there are "wholesome" hehe... but if you have other preferences, i'll see what I can do :) by then i'd have my OW certification na... :wink:

ot: I see you're also into airsoft, what team are you with? i'm with RE Elite here :crafty:

fingerling:
Thanks Jag! shure, i'll be more than happy to show you around, i'd recommend going with the Carabao Dive Shop since the guys there are "wholesome" hehe... but if you have other preferences, i'll see what I can do :) by then i'd have my OW certification na... :wink:

ot: I see you're also into airsoft, what team are you with? i'm with RE Elite here :crafty:
game! of course when you put "wholesome" in " " does that mean that the DM has huge kajanggas and dives in a .5mm divethong? please say it's so.

i used to do airsoft (sold my MP5A5 and related toys to get into diving hehehehe)

i used to roll with Team Mage w/c was attached to Team Wyvern (w/c also hosted the Powerpuff Girls, the 1st all-womens team)... I organized Kalis 1 by myself back in 2000 so some of the old fogies on philairsoft.com still know me (tuks, the old guys of trinity, R1B, OZ, Semper)

still miss the game though...

Jag

@jag - I believe the correct term would be "hole-some" :D:D:D

yep, the game really rocks... but like you i'm also planning to sell my cqb to "finance" diving :D wonder what i'm going to do with all the leftover combat gear, maybe i could swap them for a wetsuit haha... don't know too many people at FAS, was such a lurker over there :wink:

@jon - most definitely will!!! hehehehe...

tada... :D

romanjo5.jpg

plaza roman and all the other establishments in one compound. you'll be spoiled for choices there jag.

bing, does carabao offer lower rates than wind and wave? rates at wind and wave were kind of steep at 1500 DM fee for 2 dives and 350 per tank of nitrox. and this does not include the bangka yet which i believe is around 3500? i got a free ride last time from relatives who were island hopping.

fingerling:
@jag - I believe the correct term would be "hole-some" :D:D:D

yep, the game really rocks... but like you i'm also planning to sell my cqb to "finance" diving :D wonder what i'm going to do with all the leftover combat gear, maybe i could swap them for a wetsuit haha... don't know too many people at FAS, was such a lurker over there :wink:

@jon - most definitely will!!! hehehehe...

tada... :D

romanjo5.jpg

Hey I know that place! Isn't there a motel at the back? Oh, is the Holiday spa still open?

there sure is, appropriately named "annex" :D holiday's still open, they've transfered to a better, bigger loaction @ Torres

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom