Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone, i'm just starting out on this great underwater adventure, hope you guys can guide me as I start out as a humble fry ;^D

cheers!

welcome to the board kababayan! help you out? of course we will and then some :D

btw, please introduce yourself to the crazies...errr group via this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=119657

see ya around. :eyebrow:

wow! now I really have someone to look up to :D still have a long way to go tho... :huh: you guys seem to have a lot of fun up there north, any active members here from Davao? seems I need to do alot of catching up with you guys, not to mention the diving part hehe...
:bananalama:

fingerling:
wow! now I really have someone to look up to :D still have a long way to go tho... :huh: you guys seem to have a lot of fun up there north, any active members here from Davao? seems I need to do alot of catching up with you guys, not to mention the diving part hehe...
:bananalama:
welcome to the fold bing!

i'll be in davao early july... my friend (a non diver) promised to "try" to get me hooked up for a couple of dives while i'm there...

seems i just bumped into a better option hehehehehe

see you around!

Jag

Back
Top Bottom