Lets Dive Ky/in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You gotta be kidding!...

This Saturday is going to be the warmest date for last 10 days, 59 F. Yahoo......

Now.... Wally, please tell us how to get the special rate fee through email....

No..... instead, please get the special rate for all of us like you had. It must be much easy way :wink:

Thanks in advance,

Divin'Hoosier:
... and JP, of course I'm really kidding! :D

Looking forward to seeing the new suit. I too will one day be a proud dry suit owner. Someday....

Oh, I knew you were just kidding. I was bragging though so I deserved it. :wink:

I dove it today for the first time and all I can say is I've got some learning to do. :D

It was pretty cool to be in 45 deg. water and still be warm though.

The weather still looks great. So ... what time is everyone arriving? I think Wally mentioned 10 am. Is that the official time we're shooting for? Also, are we meeting up at the central or northern entry?

John, I think you did good for your first two dives. Been thinking what might need to be adjusted.

10 works for me. If we want to make it later, that works as well. I really don't want to make it any earlier since most of us have to travel. Also too much earlier and it will still be dark. :D

Since BS has a enclosed shelter I think I am going to leave the cabana at home. With temps in the upper 50's I think even Jim will good to go. If all else fails we can sit in the changing room to get out of any wind.

WT....Don't remember this? Post number 4 is the magic email.

crpntr133:
Since BS has a enclosed shelter I think I am going to leave the cabana at home. With temps in the upper 50's I think even Jim will good to go. If all else fails we can sit in the changing room to get out of any wind.

I'm cool with that. I'm going to go ahead and bring an electric ceramic heater with an extension cord just in case. Easy enough to throw it in the truck. We can put it in the enclosed shelter (if it's available) or the changing room if need be for a little bit of warm. Most likely won't need it though.

If we're going for the enclosed shelter that's at the north dock. Has everyone been to BS? I think so except for maybe John. If not, once you stop and pay (or not if you use the magic email), head down the gravel road on the far right (north). This will wind around the northern side of the quarry and down a small hill to the north entry parking area.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Wally,

Bring the cabana.... As we remember, there is no truly enclosed shelter at BS. And even, the changing room used to be locked during the winter season.

Jim, I am wondering where we can have the electronic outlet. We had to move to the entrance office to heat up the water last winter.

Let's check in at the red cicle and meet at the blue circle.

Blue_Springs_Aerial_Photo1.jpg

Check in:

Picture_029.jpg

North dock:
DSCN1350.JPG

The enclosed cabana is actually at the far NW point. It has been reported that they have put up some sides on the enclosure there. It is the entry that I've circled in green.

Blue_Springs_Aerial_Photo1.jpg

Divin'Hoosier:
The enclosed cabana is actually at the far NW point. It has been reported that they have put up some sides on the enclosure there. It is the entry that I've circled in green.

View attachment 35931

Thanks. I don't know that.... Does it have an electronic circuit over there?

So, where do you meet at the green or blue?

Wally, we remember your post about that mail, but we don't know how to claim it. :confused:

I'd say we meet at the green circle at the far-side of the quarry. I'm not certain about the electric circuit. You may be right. I'll go ahead and bring the heater just in case.

Okey-doke....

Thanks for your efforts.

Let's meet at the Green Circle at 10 a.m. Please reserve the shelter if anyone can get to there early. It might be competitive to get thanks to the nice weather and last weenkend of the year.

LDS instructors used to come at 7 a.m. to reserve the shelter during the season.

I might get to there early in the morning if I can wake up.. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom