Leo Carrillo 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there, 8 AM?

Not 8am you nuts its my day off! We will meet at 9am. If something changes i will post it here!

Haha, sounds good. I might head there early to check out conditions. If you want an update just PM me your number.

Change of Plans! Malibu is looking really nasty for tomorrow on NOAA, WeatherUnderground, Surfline, and wet sand. I think we are going to scratch Malibu and going to hit up Refugio in the morning! Good Luck if any of you decide to dive Malibu in the morning.

CHANGED TO REFUGIO 9am!

Bummer.

I'm out - still battling a cold anyway.

Hope you have a nice dive.

Greg

Take care Greg. Missing another 10 months sounds worse than missing a dive...

I am a sad excuse...

We love you Jeff. Your not a sad excuse.

BTW, Andrew was bummed your not showing. You better make it to the BQue you have sponsored. It will be a blast!

anyone going that i can carpool with? i'm in san fernando valley. i can drive to your place or pick me up from mine. pm me your number if i can tag along.

We love you Jeff. Your not a sad excuse.

BTW, Andrew was bummed your not showing. You better make it to the BQue you have sponsored. It will be a blast!

And I love you Rich and Drew... Yes I will be at the BBQ!!! Cannot wait I am hoping someone will give Kris and I a quick refresher in the parking lot :D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom