Leo Carrillo 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im bringing 2 tanks....... but might only do one dive! I can give you contact info if you cant find the place. Do not pay to go in the park! Park on the water side of PCH!

i only have 1 tank so i was wondering if i needed to rent one. got your pm, thanks

I have to be somewhere at 8am to sign some paperwork and stuff so I doubt I can make it to the 9am dive BUT if you are doing a second dive, I can be there for that. Anyone that needs to rent a tank, Malibu Divers on PCH right across the street from Dukes will be open at 8am on sat.

I have to be somewhere at 8am to sign some paperwork and stuff so I doubt I can make it to the 9am dive BUT if you are doing a second dive, I can be there for that. Anyone that needs to rent a tank, Malibu Divers on PCH right across the street from Dukes will be open at 8am on sat.

Well in that case i hope conditions are good enough that we can make 2 dives and you can make the second one!

Reef Check recertification boat is on Saturday, 4/25. Hope you all have fun!

I'll be bringing two tanks. See you all there!

Two tanks,

Cool my yearly total will nearly double. What a great start I'm having this year :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom