Leo Carrillo 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard conditions were going to be bad this weekend =/

eh.... we shall see last time they called for swell they where a few days early! I'm still going to show up and see. Its only 15min drive for me :) This is what NOAA is calling for

W WINDS 15 TO 20 KT WITH OCCASIONAL GUSTS TO 25 KT. WIND
WAVES 2 TO 3 FT. SWELL W 2 TO 3 FT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

the last leo dive erika did I backed out of cause there was a storm right before and it was blowing from the west... I didnt go and they had a great dive... Now I think I am going to pass on this one cause I just dont see getting out of bed that early and being happy about it

Lol..... well if we have good conditions again i guess we will just have to rub it in but if we have bad conditions I guess i could say your right :)

the last leo dive erika did I backed out of cause there was a storm right before and it was blowing from the west... I didnt go and they had a great dive... Now I think I am going to pass on this one cause I just dont see getting out of bed that early and being happy about it

That is a sad excuse.....
:shakehead:

Someone txt me the conditions in the morning! I can't make the first dive but I'd rather save the trouble of driving out to no second dive!

That is a sad excuse.....
:shakehead:

So you still going to show up Rich?

Someone txt me the conditions in the morning! I can't make the first dive but I'd rather save the trouble of driving out to no second dive!

Ill text ya when i get their with conditions, and if we decide to do a second dive!

Well Jeff I guess you miss out on a lot of dives cause you listen to the stupid weather report.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom