Lemon Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric, they have been spotted, they have not settled down in thier usual spot. This weekend conditions went down hill because of the cold front. I did see 1 Lemon while ascending from a dive on Sunday at about 50ft.

You know I'm out there a couple times per week, i will let u know.

Michael

Michael, if you wouldn't mind posting to this thread when you start to see 'em, I'd appreciate it - I'm planning on making a trip down there when they really start to come through, whenever that is. Or PM me - again, if it's no trouble.

Brian

Michael - Before you post on here that the sharks are here in masses give me a head start.. these SB people will take all the spots.

LawGuy5 - None of us are prepared to dive the "other guys." Or ScubaTyme for that matter.

Lisa0825- Visiting from Texas! WoW we will have to give the the complete Florida tour. Let us know when you will be in the SouthEast FLorida area.. I noticed that you are a member of single divers... I'd buddy with you.. I am a great guy like that :)

DOH - I just have to wait and see if I am off that week as I am schelduled.

I'm not available to dive for the next two weekends, dealing with mom's estate, but after I would love to do a Lemon Shark dives. Went last year but no joy. Perhaps we could plan a Conch "Meet,Greet and Dive".

I'm in on this one. I have not been able to see the lemons myself....and I live here. The 22nd sounds great to me.... It is a Sunday and I'm usually off that day.... How about a commitment here.....

Orlando Eric:
Michael - Before you post on here that the sharks are here in masses give me a head start.. these SB people will take all the spots.

LawGuy5 - None of us are prepared to dive the "other guys." Or ScubaTyme for that matter.

Lisa0825- Visiting from Texas! WoW we will have to give the the complete Florida tour. Let us know when you will be in the SouthEast FLorida area.. I noticed that you are a member of single divers... I'd buddy with you.. I am a great guy like that :)

DOH - I just have to wait and see if I am off that week as I am schelduled.

Well, see what I miss out on for being a newbie?LOL! If I'd known about this lemon shark event, I might have planned for it instead! But all in good time anyway... Since Texas doesn't have much diving besides Flower Gardens, I'm sure I'll be visiting Florida now and then. Maybe I'll catch the lemons next year.

The 22nd is out. That is the weekend of the estate sale. Now it it's in Feb then I'm in. I've been told that Feb is the month to do the Lemon shark dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom