LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please clear this for me, I’m having a brain fart. LP bought Scuba.com or Scuba.com bought LP? They claim is a merge between the two but it does not look like it is …

This is the email I received, I have been very Impressed with LP over the last year, even had a person contact me as my “personal” representative.
0E7DC236-322A-4932-9C34-F3528465C52D.jpeg

Scuba.com is much more google friendly until knows of leisure pro.
Explain?

Please clear this for me, I’m having a brain fart. LP bought Scuba.com or Scuba.com bought LP? They claim is a merge between the two but it does not look like it is …
Adorama bought SCUBA.com. It's a merger of LP and SCUBA.com. Adorama (parent company) owns both.

I'll keep using the leisurepro URL until they kill it just because I think it's delightfully odd.

My guess is they will keep the leisurepro.com domain and automatically redirect to scuba.com. This will also prevent a competitor from purchasing the leisurepro.com domain.

Adorama bought SCUBA.com. It's a merger of LP and SCUBA.com. Adorama (parent company) owns both.
I wonder if they will continue to ship orders in boxes printed with the "Adorama" name?

Back
Top Bottom