Left or Right Wrist for Computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear it on the wrist that works for me. I'm sure there are those who will want to argue this point as they believe there is a right way to do everything. Argue all you want, I will continue to wear mine on the wrist of my choosing!

I wear it on the wrist that works for me. I'm sure there are those who will want to argue this point as they believe there is a right way to do everything. Argue all you want, I will continue to wear mine on the wrist of my choosing!

You bet! Like I said before there is no right or wrong answer!

You bet! Like I said before there is no right or wrong answer!

well there is a right answer and its the right arm :p. Sorry word play had to come out on that one. As I said before left wrist for me and I also hold my SPG w compass in that hand too so I can keep track of depth as well as heading during my nav class in my AOW course. Which I completed on Firday.

well there is a right answer and its the right arm :p. Sorry word play had to come out on that one. As I said before left wrist for me and I also hold my SPG w compass in that hand too so I can keep track of depth as well as heading during my nav class in my AOW course. Which I completed on Firday.

That's like me telling the Aussies I drive on the right side of the road and they tell me I'm on the wrong side, but then I clarify I'm on the right, they're on the left :wink: :crafty:

I too have everything in the left hand. Congrats on AOW! I'm doing a 3 day dive in Van in a few months. Hopefully it's not too too cold :D

It shouldn't be bad. you might want to keep your eyes open as that s getting close to the april bloom so vis could be pretty crap from what I hear on shallow dives. As for the weather it should be pretty good not that this year has been all that bad aleast in Vic growing up in Alberta this is like being exiled to the tropics or something to most people. I just weat a sweater and my windbreak/rain coat and I'm fine. Anywho enough derailing of the thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom