Leatherneck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he he...Onfloat is my best model in doubles. (some divers have a natural intensity that you see through the mask, others don't)

I am not sure how he will feel being used in a "juxtaposition..."

I know the shot though.

catherine96821:
he he...Onfloat is my best model in doubles. (some divers have a natural intensity that you see through the mask, others don't)

I am not sure how he will feel being used in a "juxtaposition..."

I know the shot though.
Takes a real man to juxtapose. Just get him some pink cylinders.:D

he he...caught us.

We are talking about the contrast of two opposing concepts, often used in photography for emphasis... A tech diver in a drysuit surrounded by crystal clear water and beautiful fish, as opposed to the "usual" way you see them photographed in quarries and low viz environments.

Can't wait to shoot inside the Sea Tiger, Onfloat. Boats running great..just say when.

I still want to shoot a techie with the fish eye and the lighting in the first room.

Funny....I got pms from Marines all over who knew those two from all over the country in their careers, kinda neat. We have lots of ammo and "nicknames" now.

hey c.. i remember the pics of onfloat in the shark cave..
but.. was he using doubles? if so.. how'd y'all get 'em back into the bella donna?

(i know.. i know: very carefully)

he can handle his gear...

Marine and all that. :wink:

lol.. i'll just shut up now :D

i'd bring doubles.. but i'd need a swim-ladder :eyebrow:

catherine96821:
he he...caught us.

We are talking about the contrast of two opposing concepts, often used in photography for emphasis... A tech diver in a drysuit surrounded by crystal clear water and beautiful fish, as opposed to the "usual" way you see them photographed in quarries and low viz environments.

Can't wait to shoot inside the Sea Tiger, Onfloat. Boats running great..just say when.

I still want to shoot a techie with the fish eye and the lighting in the first room.

Funny....I got pms from Marines all over who knew those two from all over the country in their careers, kinda neat. We have lots of ammo and "nicknames" now.
Thanks, I was a little confused.

I'm up for the Sea Tiger again, we just need to figure out the timing. I might be able to sneak away for a weekday dive soon.

Isn't terrible how Marines are willing to dish "dirt" on each other.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom