LDS - Monterey, Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wallins is having a sale this week though. I got 25% off a wetsuit. :D

JKD,

Leisure Pro is an authorized Mares dealer with an exceptional selection of Mares gear as well as just about every other major brand out there and great prices on all of it. We not only make it our business to sell gear, but to support it and our customers as well. You are always welcome to e-mail us (or me directly: bretth@leisurepro.com) if that is the most convenient especially with your current time difference as well as call, use our web site, or contact me over ScubaBoard. I don’t know what we e-mailed to you before, but if we didn’t send you a package quote please give me a call or PM me your e-mail address and what gear you are looking for. Our regular prices are great, but if you give us a chance we can usually work out a deal that will blow everyone else away (and no sales tax outside NY to boot!). We will get you up and running with a complete scuba setup so you can check out the beautiful California kelp forests.

LeisurePro may be an authorized Mares dealer, but be forewarned that they are not authorized dealers for all manufacturers they carry. Aqua Lung and Scubapro are two examples, and merchandise from those manufacturers is most often coming from European gray marketers, or US dealers that have closed down due to low sales (and likely have had that equipment sitting for some time). Why does this matter? For starters, manufacturers who do not authorize online sales will not honor warranties, which usually includes free annual service parts for your regulator.

Zak from Mares was correct. The Bay Area has lost a lot of stores during recent years. We've got to support them. Air fills don't support stores. And Zak, thanks for supporting our local shops and not steering the customer to LeisurePro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom