LDS imaginary gear pranks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can that thing do cave fills? where do I plug the fill whip into my laptop? I am assuming everything is banked, right?:D

It says 5000psi. So cave fill away!

however, I'm holding out until they get the Nitrox one, which will be released soon.

They are making a tri-mix one also for all those who are waiting on that. :rofl3:

I believe this has been posted before, quite some time ago, but does anyone have any imaginary gear ideas for pranks on the local dive shop? I've heard...

-Clear Aluminum 80 so you can see how much air is left
-Hoseless reg
-Orthopedic inserts for fins
-Cave diving snorkels
-Mask windshield wipers
-Deco computer that runs Windows XP

I've tried a couple of the above, but need new material to work with..._o)

I'd much appreciate any ideas
Thanks

Dont' forget the "Nitrox Snorkel"

:rofl3:

K-9 P cleaning agent. You can have the clear or the extra strength yellow solution.

O2 cleaned snorkel

300bar I live in Minnesota, if I join the dive team can I have the air fill sent to me? Maybe thru diverite's new fill station. Does anyone know if thats available for mobile yet, it would be great to use while I'm at the lake. I would only have to take one tank!

im thinking of an underwater air bubbler for after catching fish and inverts.....they need air to breath when there in a box under water....right??? lol

I've tried a couple of the above, but need new material to work with..._o)

I'd much appreciate any ideas
Thanks

Are you carrying the new OMS Bubble Recyclers? The BX100 allows a diver using a single 80 to stay with a buddy diving with twin HP100s. I highly recommend it for the air connoisseur! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom