LDR Date wormil for 1 month!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TAS you know wormil is like any stray, once you feed'em they keep coming back...:rofl3::rofl3:

Awesome advice . . . a few days and a grilled cheese sandwich too late though :wink:

Funny you should say that, Tas, I was thinking I would buy Wormil for you for a month.

I thought you LIKED me :depressed:

BTW, since I already get phone calls, emails and texts from Wormil, do I have to donate to SUDS ?? :D

TAS you know wormil is like any stray, once you feed'em they keep coming back...:rofl3::rofl3:

And you can't give him away until he's had his shots...:cool2:

istockphoto_7168831-hard-liquor-shots.jpg

BTW, since I already get phone calls, emails and texts from Wormil, do I have to donate to SUDS ?? :D

If that is case then many of us have to donate and should, it's a good cause. :)

Damn, I have one of those pesky needs to win at everything I do :D

$75.00 and and a FB add. :popcorn:

Dont worry I would never out you :blinking:

Oh Carolyn - you have been outbid!

:no: It's for a good cause! Of course I'll bait Hockey! If he takes up a collection, I'll even chip in!

Be afraid

Be very afraid

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Perfect, Hoaty! :eek:k:

Next time you must allow us guys to bid for our favorite female board member to date Wormil. You'd raise lotsa money that way.

What's stopping you?!?!?!

I'll add $30 to Carolyn's bid, for her to win!

Okay - with financial backing from Jax, Carolyn is back in the lead at $80.

Sassyalice is behind by $5, and Sas is way back in 3rd. Hockey is still working, and doesn't know how much this is gonna cost him!

Who will be the first to break $100??

Actually now I think about it I would really like to see wormil dating a mod so I can add $30 to Lives4Shark's bid :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom