LDR Date wormil for 1 month!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terms and conditions: You have to be BORN a female, still be a female, and over 21 and less than 44 (sorry, but the rule of (age/2 + 7) applies here) and SINGLE / OPEN RELATIONSHIP ( I don't need some man calling me ranting about stealing his wife ). You have to give your winning bid amount to SUDS (any food tacked on to the bid should be donated to a soup kitchen or homeless person).

Can gay robots bid?

I figured that there'd be at least 100-200 bids already. What gives? I guess that some people must hate S.U.D.S.!

D: Yah sucks. Those guys deserve it.

Okay.... $25 and a get out of jail free card. (Canadian edition)

Cool! Sassyalice just raised her own bid!

Do I hear $30 for a month of long distance awesomeness?

Can I bid to have wormil harass some poor woman? (oh Sam!!!!)

Can I bid to have wormil harass some poor woman? (oh Sam!!!!)

:rofl3: Behave Hockey!

I would be honored to have Wormy harass me. I've always enjoyed my chats and interactions with Wormy. :blinking:

What is your bid?

Hmmmm, I'm female, single, and under 44 years of age....not sure if I can handle Wormil...could that be a TOS violation for me?

I bid $50 only because SUDS is worth a month of getting messages and ....*gulp*... calls from Wormil.

XOXO
Carolyn:shark2:

Ding Ding Ding

We have a new high bidder!

Sassyalice and Sas need to pony up more $, or risk losing Wormil's affection to Carolyn.

Hockey - the cost of teasing Sammie just went up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom