LDR Date wormil for 1 month!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so I started this in another thread, but I figured it needs to be more popular.

What you do: Bid on dating me LDR for 1 month! Donation must be made to SUDS prior to start of relationship.

What you get: Warm fuzzy feeling for donation to SUDS! and 1 month of LDR from me, wormil. I'll chat with you, and text you, and call you, and we can discuss stuff :D

Terms and conditions: You have to be BORN a female, still be a female, and over 21 and less than 44 (sorry, but the rule of (age/2 + 7) applies here) and SINGLE / OPEN RELATIONSHIP ( I don't need some man calling me ranting about stealing his wife ). You have to give your winning bid amount to SUDS (any food tacked on to the bid should be donated to a soup kitchen or homeless person).

And yes I'm serious about this :D SUDS is a good cause.

Last edited:
Crap! I don't meet any of your terms. Can I take you diving instead?

Well I was going to bid one million dollars until I saw you specified single women.

Edit: Hrm ok you called my bluff. I don't have one million dollars. How about $15?

Crap! I don't meet any of your terms. Can I take you diving instead?

Are you gonna snuggle me under water? :D

Well I was going to bid one million dollars until I saw you specified single women.

I adjusted the terms to include 'open relationship'... cause you are awesome and so is Dan, and I'll get two for one! :D

Ok despite your awesomeness Dan is not keen so you just get me now. :(

I'll get Tim or Terri to snuggle witcha. I thought this was a LDR. I'll stay in the wheelhouse and you go diving.

Hmmm, not only am I over the requisite age limit, but also married. Although maybe we could include Mikey. After all, we do have pics of him and LetterBoy all snuggled up together in bed. And SUDS is such a great cause!

I fit none of the criteria, but subscribed. This thread is going places! :popcorn:

:popcorn:

Chug
Stealthy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom