LDR Date wormil for 1 month!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ding Ding Ding

We have a new high bidder!

Sassyalice and Sas need to pony up more $, or risk losing Wormil's affection to Carolyn.

Hockey - the cost of teasing Sammie just went up!

Stop baiting Hockey, Hoaty!!

Carolyn is in the lead!! :bounce:

Stop baiting Hockey, Hoaty!!

Carolyn is in the lead!! :bounce:

:no: It's for a good cause! Of course I'll bait Hockey! If he takes up a collection, I'll even chip in!

Be afraid

Be very afraid

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Next time you must allow us guys to bid for our favorite female board member to date Wormil. You'd raise lotsa money that way.

Next time you must allow us guys to bid for our favorite female board member to date Wormil. You'd raise lotsa money that way.

What a fabulous idea !!

Anyway, if I bid on an LDR (even though I don't meet the age criteria) will that make Wormil stay away from my house ?? :rofl3:

Funny you should say that, Tas, I was thinking I would buy Wormil for you for a month.

hahahah this is great!

I'd bid, but i'm broke, and wormy already harasses me so I wouldn't really be gaining much out of it :wink:

Yeah!! Age shouldn't matter because it's an LDR . . .

+1 I'm sure there are some lonely LOLs (little ol' ladies) out there with a pension check and plenty of time to devote to an LDR w/ wormy. :kiss2: I can see the boxes of homemade cookies in wormil's mailbox.

What a fabulous idea !!

Anyway, if I bid on an LDR (even though I don't meet the age criteria) will that make Wormil stay away from my house ?? :rofl3:

TAS you know wormil is like any stray, once you feed'em they keep coming back...:rofl3::rofl3:

And you can't give him away until he's had his shots...:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom