Lauderdale by the Sea Dive: Saturday August 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that either Dennis or Walter posted that they shoot and eat them in Hawaii.

DebbyDiver:
I think that either Dennis or Walter posted that they shoot and eat them in Hawaii.

Nope, that was me. Tom Winters confirmed it as well, they are actually good to eat, there's a commercial fishery for them there. In FL, they protected as an ornamental reef fish (or something like that).

Walter pointed out that in FL, the incidence of ciguatera would likely be increased.

DeepSeaExplorer:
Patty and I had a great time. I still can't believe the service at that restaurant, wow! I don't think I've ever had better service.

Showboat, you're going to have to post that picture of the rainbow...

Well here is a photo of the rainbow, but too bad I could not get the 9amn camera to focus

VR24, Here is your Parrrot....

Attachments

• P8180056X.jpg
    P8180056X.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 39
  • P8180064X.jpg
    P8180064X.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 40
Hey, nice parrotfish butt!

Are you mooning Ryan (VR24), Dan? :rofl3:

That sucker is done for! And yes, they do shoot and eat them in Hawaii -- here you have to just make sure you don't get caught. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom