Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take good care.

Thailand Pass to end on 01st June?

For Thai national only. It will remain to be required for all foreign travelers to Thailand.

Correct, I just was in Thailand on Thursday. I can confirm that I needed a ThaiPass to clear immigration. Pretty simple to get them just apply on line and you get a QR code emailed to you with an hour or so.

Half way to immigration there is a ThaiPass checkpoint where the scan your ThaiPass and stamp your immigration card. Then you can proceed to the actual immigration passport control line and then entry the country. Very organized and easy, really does not add any time or hassle to the normal process.

October 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023

Thai visas extended from 30 to 45 days or 15 to 30, depending on which country you're from...

Extensions are probably still 30 days.

Interesting remark:
"as people resuming travelling from china in large numbers, the prospect of people in many countries contracting Covid will rise again" !!!! Ban the chinese and problem solve.

It will be implemented before the arrival of.....

Just because one country is opening and the rest of the world has to bare the inconvenience again!!!

Interesting remark:
"as people resuming travelling from china in large numbers, the prospect of people in many countries contracting Covid will rise again" !!!! Ban the chinese and problem solve.

It will be implemented before the arrival of.....

Just because one country is opening and the rest of the world has to bare the inconvenience again!!!
It would be more appropriate to say ban or restrict people coming from China. Ban the Chinese is stupid, r***ist and unacceptable.

It would be more appropriate to say ban or restrict people coming from China. Ban the Chinese is stupid, r***ist and unacceptable.
It won't be far from the true for I had said.

Money is far more important.

Money is far more important.
Thailand was about to be removed from my list of dive destinations.

Thailand was about to be removed from my list of dive destinations.
It has been on my card for several yrs but same as Philippines, it has nothing to do with the people.

Centrals is Chinese though so he cannot be racist against his own race can he?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom