Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Centrals is Chinese though so he cannot be racist against his own race can he?
I am Hong Konger.
You are from that despicable country!!!! LOL.
You called all those chinese women who married into Republic of China as spy. What does that make you? SAME. LOL.

LOL.
I knew this is going to happen!!!

Nothing said from them on this incidence, not even an advice on how to behave in a foreign country. What do you expect from them anyway? Typical reaction on losing faces!!!

Japan is also affected.
What happen to Italy, USA and UK?

No wonder Thailand withdrawing the vaccination requirement!!!! No dignity and principal.

First. Biologically, there is only one human race and different ethnical groups. Then, I did not say he was racist. I said the sentence was.

First. Biologically, there is only one human race and different ethnical groups. Then, I did not say he was racist. I said the sentence was.
I was one step ahead of you ie. the outcome of the restriction issued by Korean.

Just an update. I was just in Bangkok couple days ago. Took me a whole 5min to clear customs and another 5min to get on the MRT/BTS (I didn’t have a checked bag, carry on only). No vaccination check required, not special paper work, no questions asked.

Also mask are not required anymore, but I would say 90% of people are still wearing them. Mostly just tourist that are not.

Tourist tax starts in June.
B300.00 if arrive by air.
B150.00 if arrive by land/water.
Ha!
Two if by air
One if by sea.
Paul Revere would be proud.

Thank you for the heads up.

I was in Phuket from 24 Jan to 9 Feb. It was about half hour queue to the Immigration booth. Once I was at the booth, I just needed to hand in my passport for stamping, scanned my fingerprint and off I went to pickup my luggage.

Entry into Thailand is like entering The Philippines in last December, very easy. Hopefully they can improve further in the future with facial recognition camera, like going home to USA, by simply sticking my face at Global-Entry facial-recognition camera and answering immigration officer (no waiting in line,1 minute process).

It took me nearly 2hrs from the time the plane touched down at Phuket International Airport tarmac to clear the immigration back in mid Jan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom