Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't speak for anyone else, but my experience was:
  1. Go to skyscanner.net, buy tickets
  2. Go to COVID-19 travel insurance for Thailand Pass (2... :: AXA Thailand, buy insurance
  3. Go to agoda.com, buy test & go package
  4. Go to tp.consular.go.th, upload flight details, insurance policy, Agoda test & go reservation, vaccine card
I did that in the evening of April 13th and had my Thailand Pass the next morning. With the new system, I wouldn't need step 3.

As for testing everyone at the airport, that'd create significant congestion. It's one thing to deal with a relatively thin stream of arrivals into Phuket, quite another at a major hub like Bangkok.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my experience was:
  1. Go to skyscanner.net, buy tickets
  2. Go to COVID-19 travel insurance for Thailand Pass (2... :: AXA Thailand, buy insurance
  3. Go to agoda.com, buy test & go package
  4. Go to tp.consular.go.th, upload flight details, insurance policy, Agoda test & go reservation, vaccine card
I did that in the evening of April 13th and had my Thailand Pass the next morning. With the new system, I wouldn't need step 3.

As for testing everyone at the airport, that'd create significant congestion. It's one thing to deal with a relatively thin stream of arrivals into Phuket, quite another at a major hub like Bangkok.
The new system was only confirmed on 22nd Apr.

Technically it hasn't been confirmed at all yet; it will only be official once it's published in the royal gazette on Monday, but my point is - it was already quite simple, and it will become simpler still.

.....passengers are advised to have an ATK test if they have symptoms!!!!!
What is the definition of symptoms?

What is the definition of symptoms?
1651068325924.png

Why? The ATK self-testing is a recommendation, not a mandate. Basically, their line is - if you feel ill, seek treatment. Or die in a ditch - your choice.

Why? The ATK self-testing is a recommendation, not a mandate. Basically, their line is - if you feel ill, seek treatment. Or die in a ditch - your choice.
Symptoms does not equal to sick(Covid).
Negative PCR/Antigen does not mean the person is not infected.
We(HK) are still imported cases from fully vaccinated + negative PCR(done within 48 hrs from the last direct flight to HK) persons on arrival.

If Thailand wants tourist then they should have scrap all those un-necessary steps. If they care about the welfare of Thai than they should implement stricter measures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom