Latest dive conditions Morehead City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and so do we!

Also for those interested in diving this coming weekend. I have 1 seat avail on Tortuga for saturday and sunday. Needs to be someone that has their **** togather and comfortable diving NC and comfortable solo. I have 3 scooter divers and another couple on the 6 pack.

Contact Capt James above if interested.

Discovery diving canceled all diving until at least Friday with 25 mph winds and 6 foot swells and o visibility.

So did anyone make it diving this weekend?

I think all the boats went pretty much every day. I guided a late day trip on Olympus Friday afternoon to the Indra. Little bit of wave action, visibility of 25-30 on the deck ( to which I might add, the cabin roof which has been sloping has now collapsed, and the crack is getting larger all along the way...it even seemed the port side foredeck was beginning to cant) and 20 on the bottom. I had other things to do so that was my only real dive of the weekend...worked a little on my seahorse habitat...
overall based on what I have heard it was a pretty good weekend....
Mike

Back
Top Bottom