Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
They don't, but I don't like to take any chances so I just keep getting the fancy test every time I go somewhere just to be safe. The last thing I want is them changing the rules a week or two before my departure and then I have to stress about scrambling to find another type of test. I figure the PCR is safe and will be accepted and it's easy for me to get.

Same thing with Nautilus. MX doesn't require the test, but the Belle Amie does.
LOL. You sound like a bit neurotic.

In 7 trips I went, I never did Covid test more than once before the trips. Always got negative results (knock on wood). Hopefully the same today. 🤞

Just make sure the week before the trip to follow Covid protocol, don’t wander in grocery store without mask on, attending a meeting, etc.

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. You sound like a bit neurotic.

In 7 trips I went, I never did Covid test more than once before the trips. Always got negative results (knock on wood). Hopefully the same today. 🤞

Just make sure the week before the trip to follow Covid protocol, don’t wander in grocery store without mask on, attending a meeting, etc.
Lol...that's probably a fair assessment. I don't travel as much as you do so the whole process stresses me out from a logistics and timing standpoint. If I have to pay a few bucks extra to not have to think about the test requirement before my trip then that's what I do. Now I just need to find a service that makes sure all flights are on time and all bags arrive. :)

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Top Bottom