Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When we were in Cozumel in October, Alex at Jungle Divers contacted a guy named Ruven to get our tests done. He came to our hotel. I'm sorry but I don't remember how much it was but I do know we paid a premium. He was very professional and responsive. His number is 52 1987 871 1802. He is at Laboratorio de Analisis clinicos Cervera and he is listed as QFB Ruben Manuel Cervera Sanchez on the test report I got. If Roger remembers how much we paid I'll edit this post with the info.

Fingers crossed. Will take PCR test tomorrow @ 71h before flight @ CVS.
Good luck! I booked my pre-Socorro PCR test a week or so ago. Leaving in about 3 weeks.

Good luck! I booked my pre-Socorro PCR test a week or so ago. Leaving in about 3 weeks.
Thanks!

I didn’t know Socorro trip requires PCR now. I was on Nautilus Belle Amie 3 x this year, in January to Socorro, in May to Socorro & in August to Guadalupe, Antigen was all I need.

From https://d1qf26eatmkhar.cloudfront.n.../Socorro-Nautilus-Pre-trip-2021-11-29_Web.pdf

“…Our job is to keep our guests and crew safe. Now more so than ever during the COVID-19 crisis. Please ensure you arrange for a PCR or antigen test within 7 days of boarding and bring your results with you. Do not travel if you received a positive test result. We will also be providing complimentary but required antigen testing before boarding for all guests and crew on board every trip. For more detailed information on our COVID-19 procedures and protocols, please read out COVID-19 FAQs here. We look forward to welcoming you on board!”

I may got free PCR in January from Curative, but for May & August got free Antigen tests 3 days before the trips from Walgreens & got the negative results in an hour after the self administered nose swabs.

Removed, duplicate.

I'm planning a trip to Socorro in January on the Agressor boat. No testing is required prior to the trip, although one will be provided for re-entry to the U.S. They do ask for a seven day temperature log to be kept prior to arrival.

(Although Costa Rica doesn't require testing for entry, the Okeanos I & II require testing prior to boarding,)

Fingers crossed. Will take PCR test tomorrow @ 71h before flight @ CVS.
Good luck @Dan !
Will you fly through a 3rd country?
We scheduled our PCR test next Monday morning at Wallgreen. Hopefully, we will get the result by Wed and our flight is on Thu.

Reactions: Dan
Thanks!

I didn’t know Socorro trip requires PCR now. I was on Nautilus Belle Amie 3 x this year, in January to Socorro, in May to Socorro & in August to Guadalupe, Antigen was all I need.

From https://d1qf26eatmkhar.cloudfront.n.../Socorro-Nautilus-Pre-trip-2021-11-29_Web.pdf

“…Our job is to keep our guests and crew safe. Now more so than ever during the COVID-19 crisis. Please ensure you arrange for a PCR or antigen test within 7 days of boarding and bring your results with you. Do not travel if you received a positive test result. We will also be providing complimentary but required antigen testing before boarding for all guests and crew on board every trip. For more detailed information on our COVID-19 procedures and protocols, please read out COVID-19 FAQs here. We look forward to welcoming you on board!”

I may got free PCR in January from Curative, but for May & August got free Antigen tests 3 days before the trips from Walgreens & got the negative results in an hour after the self administered nose swabs.
They don't, but I don't like to take any chances so I just keep getting the fancy test every time I go somewhere just to be safe. The last thing I want is them changing the rules a week or two before my departure and then I have to stress about scrambling to find another type of test. I figure the PCR is safe and will be accepted and it's easy for me to get.

I'm planning a trip to Socorro in January on the Agressor boat. No testing is required prior to the trip, although one will be provided for re-entry to the U.S. They do ask for a seven day temperature log to be kept prior to arrival.

(Although Costa Rica doesn't require testing for entry, the Okeanos I & II require testing prior to boarding,)
Same thing with Nautilus. MX doesn't require the test, but the Belle Amie does.

Good luck @Dan !
Will you fly through a 3rd country?
We scheduled our PCR test next Monday morning at Wallgreen. Hopefully, we will get the result by Wed and our flight is on Thu.
Good luck to you too!

Thanks! Just did the nose swapped. Can’t wait to see the result tomorrow or Friday.

I lucked out with flight connections, Houston-Honolulu-Guam-Koror.

My 4 other buddies from Florida have to go through Tokyo. They are required to take a rapid test on Friday (in addition to today’s PCR) for Tokyo-Guam leg. Sucks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom