Late for Saturday Down Under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Another shot from my recent trip.

Playing with my wide angle lens I found this funky purpley sponge vase thing (no, that isn't its scientific name :)) and two divers just happened to place themselves appropriately.

I would like to try similar shots but with a plan for the divers instead of just chance - i was only able to do this single frame including divers, though I have others without them. I am not a big fan of divers in photos, but I think the technique might be useful!

I like it. The divers add to it, not take away.

No denying that...just not where I am in my photo development for the most part.

I love your photo...that is one excellent froggie...I gotta get back there and dive again - more than two dives next time! C'mon Lotto!

it is very rare that I like a model, but when it works....it works :D
Wanna go halvseys on a lotto ticket?

justleesa:
Wanna go halvseys on a lotto ticket?
Sure :D but it'll have to be Australian coz you don't have it in Hawaii, right?? Or I'll buy us some when I hit the mainland :wink: Maybe we should start a syndicate LOL

BTW - how come you changed it to the thumbnail...have to admit I like the larger images instead of having to fool with clicking the thumbs...JMTC

purely for statistic reasons, to up my viewing numbers in the gallery and hope that I will get some votes :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom