Lasik

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelphelper:
... My greatest fear about LASIK or any other delicate operation is the risk of an earthquake while it's happening.

It's funny you said that - a family friend (female) was just telling us the other day that one of her biggest worries was an earthquake happening during an annual ob exam. She said that worry is the part of the exam that bothers her the most. I'd never thought of it before, but you can bet I'll think of it the next time my feet hit the stirrups! :11:

saf_25:
It's funny you said that - a family friend (female) was just telling us the other day that one of her biggest worries was an earthquake happening during an annual ob exam. She said that worry is the part of the exam that bothers her the most. I'd never thought of it before, but you can bet I'll think of it the next time my feet hit the stirrups! :11:

OMG, the possibilities for a reply to that are just so tempting, but I think I will just leave it alone...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom