Lanier - WBP - 4/24/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Kyle, Heather, and I are going to venture out to WBP around 4:00PM on Sunday the 24th if anybody would like to join. We are just planning on doing a nice easy shallow dive to about 30-40' and stay above the thermocline (hopefully). Feel free to stop on by and grab a dive if you like,

Matt

Hey, Matt,
How can we link up Friday or Saturday so I can get your STA to ya? Sunday would be a good trial by water for it.

The Kraken:
Hey, Matt,
How can we link up Friday or Saturday so I can get your STA to ya? Sunday would be a good trial by water for it.
Heya TK, I owe ya bigtime for this one. I actually have someone who wants to talk to you about some other machining if you want to make some spare money on the side.. :) Anytime Friday and Saturday would be good for me, drop me a PM or call me cell and please let me know when would be most convienent for you.

Matt

Meet ya somewhere Friday evening between Roswell and Woodstock for a brewski and do the deal there????

Sure, what do they have in mind???????

so you guys aren't going to Alabama this weekend? Sunday dive sounds good. I'll talk to Jesse and see if he wants to go too at WBP at 4:00.

Jeremy

I will be there. Let's make some bubbles.

We are just going to go to Lanier instead of out to Alabama. Going to bring out two tanks to try to pull two dives. Would be great to see you and your brother out there.

Looking forward to diving with you again TK.

Matt

Jesse and I will see everyone at WBP to dive at 4:00pm. Looking forward to jumpin' in the ole' mudhole with everyone again.

Jeremy

See you guys at 1600 hours today . . .

the K

Sounds good fellas, I will see you out there. Looks like it's going to be windy today, so I would bring a good windbreaker to try to stay warm.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom