Lanier - WBP - 4/24/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This Saturday is out for me. I have a Civil War reenactment to attend. Actually I need to address my yard at home this weekend.

I would like to go to a quarry or somewhere in Alabama or something. You know just change up the scenery a little. The weekend of the 14th and 15th is out for me. If I drive over 4 hours one way I would have to stay the night.

Jeremy

Hi, my name is Chuck, I'm replying to Kyle and Corigan or anyone else, I'd like to get together and do some diving. A quarry sounds awesome. I'm new to diving I just got my open water cert. 2 weeks ago at Vortex Springs. If I'm not mistaken I met Kyle and his wife that weekend, she was getting her ow cert. This wednesday I'm taking a nitrox class, and in June I'm going to West Palm to get my deep, wreck, night, and navigation cert. If anyone went to Sea Ventures this weekend they saw buy 3 classes get 1 free, thought it was a good deal. Anyway looking foward to met some new folks & do some diving, I'm trying for tec diver so I can go cave diving. Also like to go to Lanier some time.

Heya Chuck, welcome to the forum! Kyle told me he met you and your wife the past weekend in vortex. I was going to go on that trip with duncan and you all, but didn't have time to make it down. That and with all the pollen, I would of been unable to dive.
Sounds like you have a bunch of training infront of you, have fun with it. We go diving usually just about every weekend and you are more than welcome to go out diving with us all. This weekend I might be at vortex for my rescue class, but if not I will be out at lanier with Allen. I also am transitioning towards tec diving and am taking my cavern course in early june. If all goes well I am going to be taking my intro to cave come late August. Look forward to meeting/diving with you Chuck,

Matt

Looks like I am going to be at vortex this weekend finishing up my rescue course. I guess I will just see you all hopefully the weekend after for some diving.

Matt

Have a great time at your rescue class. They are calling for t-storms on saturday morning so my dives may be canceled as well. I don't mind rain, just don't care for the lightening.

If the weather cooperates Jesse and I might be able to make it out Sunday if anyone wants to go out Sunday. Don't have a time yet but thinking in the morning sometime.

Jeremy

Looks like I'm going to stay in-town this weekend as I hurt my back today at work. Who knows when I'll get this rescue course in. Anyways, if I start feeling better by Sunday and if anybody is out there I might head on out.

Matt

Corigan:
I hurt my back today at work.

How did your hurt your back?

Man that has to really suck for ya. Hope you get to feeling better and will be back in the water soon. Actually getting in the water is good due to the bouyancy, however carrying those heavy *** tanks of yours wouldn't be too fun on land.

Allen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom