Lake Travis report 9/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea... gold line.... need some of that in TX

Problem with deep quiet time I've found is this HEAT, I've been going out and STARTING my dives at like 11 pm and diving till about 4 am, its the only way I can stand to put on a drysuit without dying, I know the campers REALLY have to hate me :) but I can't help it.

So this sail boat, is it on mansfield dam park side right against the dam at that depth? I haven't explored too much on the dam side.

Crazyduck:
Man, sorry to hear about the HID, I had to replace a bulb last year in one of mine- cough, cough.

Has anyone considered lifting some "stuff" from the old dive park and shifting it to a deep section of Windy Point Private- perhaps over by the right side of the park near the deeper channel? Perhaps something to do as a group project?

Mansfield Damn-
I am not too familiar with the deeper depths actually "off the damn" (more into the cove) is there any nice shelves that we could move "something" to? I know the boats are on the left side in the cove and that has a nice curve but everything after 100ft seems pretty steep. Any thoughts?

Let me know if this turns into a project, I would be willing to assist where I could.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom