Lake Tenkiller Scuba Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How close to the bathrooms at the dive park does it get? I always wanted to dive the parking lot!

Thanks,
Jay

I appreciate the info guys. Is anyone diving there this weekend? I'm busy on Saturday and Monday but am thinking about going over there on Sunday if the conditions are good. I wanna go since I've never checked out the scuba park but I also don't wanna make the drive if it's gonna be like 3 feet of vis haha

Gene's Aqua Pro just posted a dive report. Cant tell what location though. Looks like good diving though.

Jay

Yes I called Nautical Adventures this morning and they said 20 feet of visibility at least

Damn, that sounds like great diving! Not sure I can make it down Sunday, though. @Dr. Love .....If you would, please update. I plan to get down there this year.

DW

Damn, that sounds like great diving! Not sure I can make it down Sunday, though. @Dr. Love .....If you would, please update. I plan to get down there this year.

DW
will do, planning on heading there bright and early tomorrow!

overall it wasn't a great day for diving. visibility was pretty bad, still an experience nonetheless haha

Attachments

• bus.PNG
    bus.PNG
    364.4 KB · Views: 107
overall it wasn't a great day for diving. visibility was pretty bad, still an experience nonetheless haha

I am heading to Stockton Lake, Missouri shortly. I am expecting pretty low vis, with all the flooding.

Glad you were able to get in the water!!

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom