Lake Tenkiller Scuba Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just posted looking for information on Lake Murray so I though I would contribute as well. I found this map of Tenkiller Scuba Park before our open water certification.
if you have something similar for other dive spots in Ok or North Texas, please post. If this has been posted before and I just didn't find it, sorry.

http://tonywisely.com/SDC/img/tenkillerscubapark.pdf

jay

I just posted looking for information on Lake Murray so I though I would contribute as well. I found this map of Tenkiller Scuba Park before our open water certification.
if you have something similar for other dive spots in Ok or North Texas, please post. If this has been posted before and I just didn't find it, sorry.

http://tonywisely.com/SDC/img/tenkillerscubapark.pdf

jay
Very good map and pretty accurate. There is another boat about 20-25 feet off the nose of the helicopter now and was told that the boy scouts installed some fish habitat structures in the park also.

Here is another map that includes the helicopter. The location of the buoy line (dotted line) has probable shifted.

Attachments

• Scuba park map.pdf
    678.9 KB · Views: 954
Here is another map that includes the helicopter. The location of the buoy line (dotted line) has probable shifted.

I think this is the best and simplest map available!

PS - Nautical Adventures is going to remove the school bus but says they are putting in something very special. Won't say any more than that! I cant wait to see what they drop!

I think this is the best and simplest map available!

PS - Nautical Adventures is going to remove the school bus but says they are putting in something very special. Won't say any more than that! I cant wait to see what they drop!

Do you know why they are removing the bus?

Yeah, I also heard something super secret is going to replace it. Still haven't heard what its supposed to be.

Humm looks like a visit might be in order :wink:

I still wonder why pull the bus that's a lot of work.

Humm looks like a visit might be in order :wink:

I still wonder why pull the bus that's a lot of work.

I believe it is because the COE is only letting the scuba park have a set amount of room. Tim wants to drop something new and special but doesn't want the park crowded.

I believe it is because the COE is only letting the scuba park have a set amount of room. Tim wants to drop something new and special but doesn't want the park crowded.

I guess I can understand that, Tim and I have talked about TK park and how he set it up and I have been trying to get a plan of action to turn an area on Beaver Lake into a dive park. One of the issues he told me was that once the permit was written it could not be changed, so I guess taking out one object and replace it with another is understandable.
Maybe he will put in a jumbo jet lol!

Back
Top Bottom