Lake Tahoe 25th July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trymixdiver

Reaction score
I will be headed for the lake on Friday the 25th of this month. Most likely diving Rubicon wall.

If your in the area diving pls introduce yourself.

Andy

I arrive Thursday and will be driving up to the lake early morning on Friday. I am staying about 2 hrs south of the lake.

hope to see some SBers :)

Just Friday.

its a quick turn around trip. Just coming up for my friends 40th B day BBQ on Saturday. Figured i would come up one day early and dive :).

Figured i may as well dive if im driving the 7 hours anyway.

Andy

trymixdiver once bubbled...
I will be headed for the lake on Friday the 25th of this month. Most likely diving Rubicon wall.

If your in the area diving pls introduce yourself.

Andy

I arrive Thursday and will be driving up to the lake early morning on Friday. I am staying about 2 hrs south of the lake.

hope to see some SBers :)

I might be heading there around the same time. Do you know of any decent priced motels around the area.

Do you need a dive buddy by any chance if i can make it.....hint hint...:D

lal

my plan is to dive Friday morning at DL BLiss ( which is the area u got to dive the wall ).

i expect to be there mid morning, around 9-10 am. Your welcome to join me if your around. There will be two of us, im not sure if he will be diving though. Most likely he will snorkel and take a few pics ant the very least.

Andy

as for alt tables i will just use my computer it adjusts for alt automatically. You can buy alt tables from the LDS if you like.

Im leaving this Thursday at lunch, the plan is to Dive Rubicon Wall and play some Golf in lake Tahoe.

maybe a little Black Jack :)

Andy

hmmmm killing SI while playing BJ sounds pretty damn good.

trymixdiver once bubbled...
...hmmmm killing SI while playing BJ sounds pretty damn good.

And if you can't count those 10's, you're probably still narced :wink:

Back
Top Bottom