Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two dives this morning with Steve at Burro Island. Water temperature was 63 degrees / visibility was a consistent 10' above 50' depth. Water level continues to rise.

Join me in congratulating Steve (ScubaSteve2000) on his 100th logged dive.

Looking forward to the meet and greet on Thursday.

Regards, Bill

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have a picture of the old dam? I have been looking for one but can't find any. Brett and I dove the dam on Wednesday and we hit the top of the structure at 70ffw and followed it all the way down to 200ffw, then wandered around to about 220 looking for some lost gear. What an impressive structure that was though! I would like to see what it looked like when it was out of the water.

you can find a whole section to the dam dive at my web site. let me know what you think. Scuba Ed's - Lack pleasant

Two dives this morning with Steve at Burro Island. Water temperature was 63 degrees / visibility was a consistent 10' above 50' depth. Water level continues to rise.

Join me in congratulating Steve (ScubaSteve2000) on his 100th logged dive.

Looking forward to the meet and greet on Thursday.

Regards, Bill

Thanks Bill. Looking forward to the next 100 dives over the next year.

We found the sink hole again. Wasn't hard since the thing is so big. The wind brought out some wind surfers and kite skiers. They were fun to watch during surface intervals. If Burro Island is still accessable next weekend, I don't think it'll be much longer after that. I'm keeping an eye on the 2 Cow Cove area. I want to dive on the area with all the boulders before it gets to far off shore. Oh, and today marks my 1 year anniversary of diving.:D

Steve.

Steve, congrats on 100!! Was there any ceremony, initiation, skin diving (and I don't mean snorkelling either), etc? Or was it just another dive among so many?

Side note - Is anyone up for a night/evening dive this Friday night, the 21st? I could make it out by late afternoon before the sun sets and start a dive and maybe do a 2nd dive after dark if anyone wants to go Friday night.

Congrats again Steve!

Congrats Steve on the milestones! Glad to have been a part of it, as both a dive buddy on occasion and an instructor- here's to several hundred more!

Congrats Steve!
beer.gif

Plan on making some Pleasant dives tomorrow at 1pm with the Scubateers if anybody is interested. Just 2 or 3 of us currently, I'm sure they have some room left. Gotta squeeze in a few more dives while the water level is still reasonably low!

Hey we are on the Scubateer this Saturday with some other people and have 1-2 slots for tec divers. Anyone trimix certified and want to dive the dam (220ffw bottom)? JCF - Are you in? I know the walrus is...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom