Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve,

JD is the infamous Tugg33 and yes he's a great diver. Reminds me of a Beluga whale! Very smooth.:)

If we can get to the water easily off Vista Point, that's sounds good to me. We're out in the east valley so we probably won't be to the lake till around 8:00 or a little after.

hope to see you out there.

later

craig

I'm pretty open. I haven't dove Vista Point in a while because it's quite a climb to get down to the water. Lately we've been diving out on the far reaches of DT road. The dive spot is usually about 60 feet underwater but is exposed now because the lake is so low.

Does your friend JD also go by Tug33 on Dive Matrix? Good diver. If you can make it to the Meet N Greet at Rula Bula's on Thursday evening we can talk about it.

Steve.

Steve,

JD is the infamous Tugg33 and yes he's a great diver. Reminds me of a Beluga whale! Very smooth.:)

If we can get to the water easily off Vista Point, that's sounds good to me. We're out in the east valley so we probably won't be to the lake till around 8:00 or a little after.

hope to see you out there.

later

craig

Just make sure that JD doesn't sucker any of you into helping him carry his double HP Steel 105s down to the water! As for calling him a Beluga whale, he might be more like a beached one! :)

Adam

Their actually HP133's. :D

How does the saying go, Adam and Craig, takes one to know one.:wink:

See you out there somtime.

Last edited:
Adam,

Come on out and dive with us.

Craig

Just make sure that JD doesn't sucker any of you into helping him carry his double HP Steel 105s down to the water! As for calling him a Beluga whale, he might be more like a beached one! :)

Adam

Hey All,
We met up with a lot of divers last night at Callescafe's Meet and Greet held at Rula Bula's. A bunch of us (5 or 6) are meeting at the west enterance at 7:00am on Saturday morning. The plan is to go out on Desert Tortiose road all the way to where it ends. Anybody that wants to join us is welcome.

Steve.

Craig, I would love to dive with you guys this weekend, but I've got a OW class this weekend. I will be out there both Sat and Sun but no fun dives for me, it will be all teaching. Who knows, we may run into each other out there.

Bummer, but Im not going to make it. Softball practice, and being we recently let 7 employees go, we definitely need to figure out a new strategy.

anyone ben to the lake this month. i am wondering if the vis is like that river and is a lot clearer now that winter is killing the algae. or has it not got cold enough yet.

anyone ben to the lake this month. i am wondering if the vis is like that river and is a lot clearer now that winter is killing the algae. or has it not got cold enough yet.

Steven and Rob and a few others and I were there last Saturday. VIs iwas aat times up to about 10 feet, (maybe even 15 feet). Mostly 5 - 10 feet though.The algae really hasn't gone away, but mostly it was the silt from the bottom that was our problem. It isn't totally bad diving though compared to last year at this same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom