Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're on. I think I'll wait for the lake to come up a bit before I do the boat dive. Then the vis will be all that much better. How about 7:00am at the west entrance?

Steve.
Steve:

It's a date. See you Sunday morning at 7:00 am / west entrance. Anyone interested is more than welcome to join us.

Regards, Bill

with the scuba season coming closer to winter i am getting less hours at work. i am a part time worker at saguaro Dive shop. If any of you know of a position available at your job. pleas let me know. i need a full time job. thanks!

Dove DT with Steve this morning (directly south of the boat ramp). Beautiful morning. Visibilty was better than expected for this time of year. Hit a thermocline at about 50'. Boat traffic was very light.

Thanks Steve! It's always a pleasure.

Regards, Bill

I'm planning to go to the lake on Saturday morning. Looking for dive buddys. I'm coming up on my 100th dive soon (maybe WE of 10/25) and it would be cool to get together with the folks I've dove with over the past year. Maybe do a cookout or something.

Steve.

I'm planning to go to the lake on Saturday morning. Looking for dive buddys. I'm coming up on my 100th dive soon (maybe WE of 10/25) and it would be cool to get together with the folks I've dove with over the past year. Maybe do a cookout or something.

Steve.

Hey Steve:

I was thinking about diving this weekend so I could probably join you for a couple dives on Saturday as long as I don't have to see you naked if you hit 100 :rofl3:. My only problem is that I have commitments in the afternoon so I may be limited to only a couple of dives.

If you are going to the meet and greet Thursday I will talk to you then about more details.

mg

Steve.

Congrats Steve.... That is a great mile stone for sure!!! :lotsalove:

Wish I could make it out there with you but have to be at a meeting!!

Happy diving man!!

Steve,

Where are you thinking about diving? A friend (JD) and I are planning on diving this Saturday morning somewhere out there.

Craig

Steve.

Steve,

Where are you thinking about diving? A friend (JD) and I are planning on diving this Saturday morning somewhere out there.

Craig

I'm pretty open. I haven't dove Vista Point in a while because it's quite a climb to get down to the water. Lately we've been diving out on the far reaches of DT road. The dive spot is usually about 60 feet underwater but is exposed now because the lake is so low.

Does your friend JD also go by Tug33 on Dive Matrix? Good diver. If you can make it to the Meet N Greet at Rula Bula's on Thursday evening we can talk about it.

Steve.

Hey Steve:

I was thinking about diving this weekend so I could probably join you for a couple dives on Saturday as long as I don't have to see you naked if you hit 100 :rofl3:. My only problem is that I have commitments in the afternoon so I may be limited to only a couple of dives.

If you are going to the meet and greet Thursday I will talk to you then about more details.

mg

Mike,
I'll see you at Rula Bula's. Can you meet me at the lake at 7:00am? I can usually get a couple of dives in by 11:00 or 11:30. As far as the 100th dive - um - activities; there ARE advantages to zero vis. I need 6 dives to get to 100 so there isn't any danger of making it this weekend.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom