Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm up for diving on Thurs afternoon/eve/night. Keep me in the loop! Time/place. Probably need to be after 5:30 so my husband can keep my son company either here or there.

c.

The more the better!!! As far as where....we are looking at Vista Point.... But not set in stone...we will definitely be there between 5-5:30 setting up getting ready for our first dive.... we would like to get 3 tanks in but that late may only yield us a two tank day....One daylight and one Night dive....
Keep an eye on this thread and we will firm it up some time today....if Vista point is good for everyone let me know....we could do the west side also, DT, 10Lane or biesmeyer would be fine with me all so....

Bummer. Turns out I can't make it. My husband forgot he has a meet the teacher night Thurs, so no one to watch my boy.

I'm planning on the river on Sat. Maybe lake another day.

c.

Sorry Cindy....may be next time.... Looks like Vista Point is the place.... I have maps now, so if anyone needs a copy let me know....

Two tanks for sure.... We will be there between 5-5:30pm... Looking forward to a good evening!!!!

Boo hoo! Let me know next time. I certainly prefer evenings/nights. Usually there's no problem. Next Thurs?

c.

Will do Cindy.... Might be able to make it...if not may be in a couple weeks.... We will let everyone know when and where!!! Have a good river dive Saturday....

Sorry guys! It looks like I won't be able to make the lake on Thursday. I didn't realize that it takes the LDS so long to do VIS checks on my three tanks. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and getting some dives in; it would of been my first time diving as an advanced diver and I would have broken 10 dives. If anyone is planning a trip to Pleasant Saturday after 2:00 or anytime Sunday please let me know. Have fun and be safe!

George

Looks like Vista Point is the place.... I have maps now, so if anyone needs a copy let me know....

Ron-

Although I'm not going with you guys tomorrow I am considering Vista Point for Friday...could you e-mail me one of those maps? :D

Dave

OK...Dave...check your pm box...for a map....

George....sorry you can't make it....may be next time....

Maps to vista point courtesy of Michael..... Thanks for the Help man!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom