Lake Pleasant Conditions II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Reefman,

Where are you planning to dive at this Saturday? Bill and I are planning to go on Saturday too. Vis at DT was pretty bad with all the boat traffic and jet skis. Last Sunday we used 7mm with hood and were pretty comfortable. Water temp was 61º to 63º and we dove to 60' but didn't find a thermocline. That makes sense since the water was so stired up. We did run across a hoola hoop left over from a Peak Buoyancy class. Actually, I think that Josh and I found it back in March and I had forgotten about it until now.

Anyway, keep in touch and maybe we'll get together on Saturday.

Steve.

Hi Steve.....

Yeah.... I think we are going to be over by the 10 lane boat ramp.... I have a friend that is getting his open water cert and doing a couple of his dives Saturday there....I will be with one or two more divers and plan on getting there about 9am.....

If you can make it over there we hit 70 and had fair vis there a couple weeks ago....

If you want pm me and I will give you my cell phone number ...call if you think you want to join us....

Ron is back? :confused: Thought maybe he moved! :wink:

We are going to try and hit the lake Saturday afternoon for some diving and maybe stick around for a night dive (or two).

Steve, I'll shoot you Dan's email address as he is getting his gear this week and looking to dive, dive, dive! He mentioned going up to the lake all weekend. And I know Ryan, our DMT, is planing on heading up as well to work on his mapping project.

Hey booth....hows it going.... No....didn't move....still here!!!! LOL
A couple of us want to do some boat dives.....what do you think???? I think there is a wall dive that can be reached by boat here at the lake....have you dove that!!!!! If so is it worth getting a group together to dive it????

Hi everyone, I'm looking for any takers for some Thursday diving at the lake either morning or night, if anyone is interested please let me know.
Andres

Hey...How you doing Andres???? I am always game to dive with you!!!! I could do so in a couple weeks....Let me know how that works for you.....

Hi Ron, nice hearing from you men!! it has been a long time, Let me know when you are gonna go back out to the lake, work is starting to slow down for me so I'll be able to make it out there more often.
See you soon,
Andres

I will be able to go in a couple weeks.... I will be out there Saturday this week so I could get together with you after that....

I will let you know!!!!

Hey everyone... Since it's getting a little warmer in the evening. Anyone interested in doing a night dive?

Count me in. I have family obligations next weekend and Memorial Day weekend I'll be in San Carlos but after that I can make it to the lake any weekend in June.

Lake Pleasant conditions for Saturday (5/10) were pretty good. I dove with Bill (PhxSki) at Beismeyer Point. Water temp at the surface was 69º with probably 15-20 foot vis at 30' deep. The alge looks like it's getting ready to bloom though because vis varied below 40' deep from about 15' to zero. Temperature was 58º at 70' and 54º at 90'. We saw a lot of small fry hiding out in the camp fire rings and rocky areas. We ran into some pretty good sized old timer fish too.

We met Steve and John Nichols. Had a good conversation with them. Hope to dive with them sometime.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom