Lake Murray Report 2/24/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pilfer away... I just modifed that web page to have links to the full size versions at the bottom; so as you watch the slide show, as you pick thumbnails, make note of the picture name, and then find that link at the bottom of the page. You'll get a full size version of the picture that you can then right click and save as.... Probably not the best way to publish the pictures, but it's quick.

Each file is between 1.7m and 2m, so I'd recommend NOT clicking them if you're on dialup if you have anything else to do online...

Cheers.
jc3.

Nice pics. It's good to see you two diving together. Maybe someday, my weekends will settle down and if yall don't mind, I'll join ya.

Tom

JChapman3 ... Someday out at Lake Murray we'll be glad to take you down to the imfamous Crab Trap and shine some light on a whole different way of diving and share with you a completely different perspective about Visibility
:wink:

Tom we'd dig that in a major way; We enjoyed diving with you and Joe back in August and would love the chance to do it again. When your world stabilizes, call the ball. Kory is pretty important at work so a weekday trip isn't an option for him, but I can sneak away once in a while if you've got weekday availability. Currently we're tentatively kicking around the weekend of March 24. Kory may have availability before then.

Timeliner:
JChapman3 ... Someday out at Lake Murray we'll be glad to take you down to the imfamous Crab Trap and shine some light on a whole different way of diving and share with you a completely different perspective about Visibility
:wink:
Name the day; I'll bring the eats.

Timeliner:
JChapman3 ... Someday out at Lake Murray we'll be glad to take you down to the imfamous Crab Trap and shine some light on a whole different way of diving and share with you a completely different perspective about Visibility :wink:

I'd like in on this if you don't mind!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom