Murray or Tyler State Park

• Keep it at Murray

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Let's go play in Tyler

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since I didn't get a response to my post in the Lake Murray clean up thread...

This is also the first poll I have ever posted.

Our Lake Murray clean up weekend is on the same weekend as the Tyler State Park clean up event.

Tyler State Park is a little further away than Murray. For some of us anyway...
The TSP event will cost a little more but it's a fund raiser for a really good cause. There will probably be less trash to pick up at TSP, but Murray really needs help. Free stuff being given away at TSP.

You gotta remember to pre-register for the TSP event.

What do yall think?

I don't care....as I will be diving the Tx. Clipper that weekend..... :)

I'm in for Tyler. I won't be allowed out both days, but I'll be there Saturday :D

I think Kory and I are in for Tyler State Park, it sounds like a lot of fun, and will be someplace new to dive! Probably be there both days. Do you know if uncertified kids can participate in the snorkel/swim activities?

Rhonda

I voted for Tyler since I am out of town that week. I really wanted to participate in the Murray clean-up event and I can make it in June, July or August.

In answer to the children question YES there will be events and activities for the children and they can participate to their level of ability in the snorkeling events.

I have spoken with my fellow DM Candidates and if we get an overhwelming number of children we can make some changes to make this more enjoyable...

OK so now the sales pitch... please go to SCUBA STEVE'S AQUATIC ADVENTURES ONLINE and register and register as soon as possible so we know what to plan for.

Thanks and look forward to meeting all the gang... and movie and TV stars...

Charlie

Just a quick update... We have just learned we have two trips to give away... One will be in the Diving Treasure Hunt and the other in the Snorkeling Treasure Hunt...

Also, if you are planning on bringing the kids, and I have to say even though we live in Tyler we used to camp at the park because it is a great kids place, please PM me so we can make sure we have enough stuff for the kids...

Thanks

Go to TSP. You will win good stuff and help a wonderful cause.
S*** pot loads of people go there so it is an event.

If ya'll were to go to Lake Murray and pick up trash then I'll loose all my navigation markers.
I've spent years locating them and now everybody wants to just come along and remove things in a willy-nilly fashion. :shakehead:

It's a good thing the important markers will never be found :wink:

I hear Debra will be in New York ( which is a good place for her :rofl3: )
that weekend so it would be a good time to dive Murray or TSP

Back
Top Bottom