Lake Murray- Dive report 05.20.06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear that my directions were coherent.
Have fun…
Don’t get too excited about the dive park, there is only a few things there.

Stay wet, be happy
Andrew

Jethroish:
Thanks for the info Andrew. I consider myself lucky enough to work weekends, so we are at the lake mid-week. Not so many psychos then.
I know the little inlet you are talking of.
And I always have a flag.
Bronson

Crazyduck:
Glad to hear that my directions were coherent.
Have fun…
Don’t get too excited about the dive park, there is only a few things there.

Stay wet, be happy
Andrew

Heck, at least there is somthing to look at other than rocks and beer bottles.

Hey Guys...New to the board. Heading to Murray to dive Friday and Saturday. Does anyone know if there is a place to fill tanks out there? I've searched and searched and the nearest is Sherman, TX. Looking to pack multiple tanks if needed. Thanks for your help.

Hope this is not too late for you. From Marietta Landing (if that is where you are diving), go left out of the camping area. about 1/4 to 1/2 mile the road will fork. Go to the right. You will see a little country store ahead. On the far end of the building, there is a place, JC's Scuba. It is a PADI place. Don't know that they will be open the whole time. If his number has not changed, this is the what he gave me last year to contact him. 405-740-5305

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom