Lake Jocassee Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dolphinfan:
I love the "old" reference to Mark and the "Strocky" reference to Randy. I will give them both fits over that. By the way, I'm older and a lot bigger than Randy, but we do have the same hair cut. He's a great instructor ,like all the Bermuda guys and gals. I wasn't giving you a hard time about the deco stop, just wanted to make sure your computer wasn't putting you in a deco obligation for a dive no deeper or longer than that. For the best results, carry a pony with a higher o2 percentage for your stops and it will be even safer. Say hello when you see me at the ramp. Who is going this weekend. I am assuming XiSkiGuy is you Jeff. How are you? Long time no see. We need to get together soon.
yea they are all great guys up there, i wish i had done my O/W class up there but o well....i am doing the advance classes up there in the fall. if i see ya on sat or sunday ill give a yell!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom