Laguna Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from Laguna diving, Shaws Cove. Fantastic day to be in the water. The surf was non-existent. Surge was low, 2 foot maybe. Viz was really good too - I'm guessing 25 feet. There was even parking available!

I'd give the whole experience 2 thumbs up.

Merry Christmas!

Lexy:
Just got back from Laguna diving, Shaws Cove. Fantastic day to be in the water. The surf was non-existent. Surge was low, 2 foot maybe. Viz was really good too - I'm guessing 25 feet. There was even parking available!

I'd give the whole experience 2 thumbs up.

Merry Christmas!

DID SOMEBODY GO DIVING SOMEWHERE AND NOT TELL SOMEBODY ELSE SO THAT SOMEBODY ELSE COULD ALSO GO DIVING TODAY TOO, EVEN THOUGH THAT SOMEBODY ELSE COULDN'T GO DIVING TODAY ANYWAY?? HUH??

LUCY, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAINING TO DO !!!

ShakaZulu:
http://www.camzone.com checkout Scripps Pier.........

Wow, it looks really nice. Except you can see the poopies floating in the water.

mccabejc:
DID SOMEBODY GO DIVING SOMEWHERE AND NOT TELL SOMEBODY ELSE SO THAT SOMEBODY ELSE COULD ALSO GO DIVING TODAY TOO, EVEN THOUGH THAT SOMEBODY ELSE COULDN'T GO DIVING TODAY ANYWAY?? HUH??

LUCY, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAINING TO DO !!!

Ummm, well.... Didn't think you'd wanna go diving with a newbie like me! I flap my hands around too much underwater, stir up the sand, stare at the big ole' starfish too long and scare the fish away, kinda.

(Except for the Garabaldi - I think they dig my red hair.)

Lexy:
Ummm, well.... Didn't think you'd wanna go diving with a newbie like me! I flap my hands around too much underwater, stir up the sand, stare at the big ole' starfish too long and scare the fish away, kinda.

(Except for the Garabaldi - I think they dig my red hair.)
Uh, I appear to have lost my invitation to this dive as well. :06:

I often dive with new divers.

We also are awaiting your dive report under December Dive Reports. Tell us all about it.

pasley:
Uh, I appear to have lost my invitation to this dive as well. :06:

I often dive with new divers.

We also are awaiting your dive report under December Dive Reports. Tell us all about it.

Ok guys... I'm sorry. Please except this newbie diver's apology. So next time, if you have extra patience, don't mind waiting 5 extra minutes for the newbie to gear up, I'll give the shout out for an invite. :) Dive report is coming... soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom