Question Is There a single valve [reg] twin tank manifold made today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In a thread not that long ago about having an isolator, Or solid crossbar.
And the safely of each.

20231116_173306.jpg
Just add this cross bar, no isolation, but you have a 3 regs.... 😆😆😆😆

But on a serious note it would be nice for double hose, in the middle and one single hose for backup or donating...

a double hose is exactly why I have them. I'm currently loving a set of LP50's on that manifold...

a double hose is exactly why I have them. I'm currently loving a set of LP50's on that manifold...
Add me to the list....besides KISS...I also have several double hose regs I wish to dive....and they need to be centered, hence single tanks or doubles or triples with center valve manifold...my old USD triples 40s have just that....but newer USD 30cf triples have valve on right cylinder, a no-go for two hose reg.

Three regs? Why stop there add a Y and go for 4! :cool:

These are for my double hose. But doesn't work great for my existing
BP

Attachments

• 20231116_192231.jpg
    20231116_192231.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20231116_192240.jpg
    20231116_192240.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 41
I see what looks like notches in one band set [192240] for old style strap harness...good on ya! Hope you still have the harness..:cool:
Is that what those are for.....

Nah I don't have any of it...
Not even sure where those bands came from. It is kinda weird I would have assumed those bands would be for lp72,
but the quite big on aluminum 80s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom