Laguna/PV Dive 3/7 or 3/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba~Sarah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Crabs!! :glad:

Any one up for some diving this weekend!! Its been a while for me and since I cant make the boat trip with you all Im kinda bummed and was hoping I could persuade someone out this weekend.

Hey Crabs!! :glad:

Any one up for some diving this weekend!! Its been a while for me and since I cant make the boat trip with you all Im kinda bummed and was hoping I could persuade someone out this weekend.

Wish I could but I have stuff to get done around the house this weekend, and I was already out last weekend at Wood's Cove and will be on the boat the next. But keep asking and one of these weekends I'll make it.

See what the weather does i might be up for a dive on Sat. I have it off..

I'd be up for diving Laguna on Saturday, possibly PV. Of course depending on conditions. Laguna Sea Sports reported 6-8' viz yesterday at Shaw's Cove. The projected swell model looks good for Saturday with a high tide around 7am.

Thanks.

I might be up for a dive, I couldn't make last weekend. Can't make it to the boat trip either!

See what the weather does i might be up for a dive on Sat. I have it off..

Cool let me know…been a while since we dove together!!

I'd be up for diving Laguna on Saturday, possibly PV. Of course depending on conditions. Laguna Sea Sports reported 6-8' viz yesterday at Shaw's Cove. The projected swell model looks good for Saturday with a high tide around 7am.

Thanks.

Saturday would be good….yeah I know it all depends on conditions but I’m hoping for the best…

I might be up for a dive, I couldn't make last weekend. Can't make it to the boat trip either!

I know me neither….and I’m going through withdrawls…its been like a month now….

Well PEOPLES let me know the 411 by Saturday!!

Will be down at North Beach in San Clemente participating in my son's wedding. He's beating the old man to the altar!

Cool let me know©Ãeen a while since we dove together!!

Saturday would be good?yeah I know it all depends on conditions but IÃÎ hoping for the best

I know me neither?and IÃÎ going through withdrawls©Êts been like a month now?

Well PEOPLES let me know the 411 by Saturday!!

Looks like I can't make it, which sucks! I'd be open for a Saturday dive on the 14th though.

Back
Top Bottom