Ladies please evaluate this scuba tank caddy for my bad shoulder....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update: I looked at several carts, then had the "Aha" moment hit me. I need one that will be lightweight and fold down and fit in my suitcase for travel too. I travel with all my gear except tanks and weights, so I gave in and bought the system. It will be interesting to see how much "drag" it creates in the water, so I'm a bit hesitant. Oh well. It's definitely lightweight, construction looks very solid. I'm not going to haul it over big rocks, I don't want to test the wheels that far! Ease of use, ...well practice at home loading up your gear and wrapping the bungies, then reverse it all (as if u were in the water now preparing for your dive), stow the bungies and the handle so you stay streamlined.....so u see it does require effort. I have a cold water b/c so it is bulkier than the warm water ones, so by the time I got all my gear stowed as the video and instructions demonstrated, I had to really pull on those bungies. I will post a report after my next 48 degree fresh water dive in two weeks.

This is what my GF purchased at Costco (Canada) two years ago...It is fairly light and foldable with telescopic handle

IMAG0200.jpg
IMAG0202.jpgIMAG0201.jpg

That folding cart is about 8lb in weight. I use it to carry my tank for longer distance, but I won't consider bringing it with me for traveling

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom